Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our New Addition

Liv Harper Bakkum

April 1st, 2011

10:28 am

7 lbs 4 oz

20 inches long


Mom and Dad right after surgery with baby Liv. The surgery was quite the experience.

Dad and Liv
What in the world is this thing they put on my head along with the funky hair?!


First bath, not loving it


Big yawn


The picture above and below is basically the whole four day stay in a nutshell. Dad and Liv slept together and laid by each other the entire time. We're thinking she's definitely going to be a Daddy's Girl



Going home outfit. Irresistible!
Welcome Liv! We love you!

1 comment:

the graven 6 said...

Liv is beautiful - congrats. Why were you in the hospital 4 days with her?

Jackson is getting so big - I see Seth everytime I look at him. It reminds me of when you and I tried to get Seth and Amber in trouble when we were younger.

So happy for the Bakkum 4 - I enjoy seeing your family grow.

Jenn