Jackson made snowman cookies for Santa today and left some milk and cookies by the tree for Santa's visit. We'll see if he comes tonight and eats them. It looks like a little Santa took a bite out of the cookies first!!
love your blog Bakkum family. I found it on the Moore's blog. It is so much fun seeing Jackson grow. What a cutie pie! I will certainly keep my eye on your blog for updates. I have one too if you want to see how big Tyler is now. He turns 2 January 8th. I see Jakcson is a fan of Elmo, that is Tyler's 2nd birthday theme too. Gotta love Elmo! Happy New Year.
1 comment:
love your blog Bakkum family. I found it on the Moore's blog. It is so much fun seeing Jackson grow. What a cutie pie! I will certainly keep my eye on your blog for updates. I have one too if you want to see how big Tyler is now. He turns 2 January 8th. I see Jakcson is a fan of Elmo, that is Tyler's 2nd birthday theme too. Gotta love Elmo! Happy New Year.
Post a Comment